Just a girl trying to be stylish and feeling awkward about blogging it.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Make like a tree


Ok, no, don't leave! If you're here, thank you, I appreciate it so much! I hope you're enjoying.

So, for this one, each item is under $50. Obviously, much more attainable than the last. Of course, you could still replicate it for less, if you're a good shopper. I love places like Marshall's, TJMaxx, Ross, and Target, I hit up thrift stores reasonably often. Even places like Forever 21, though oft-criticized, are great for picking up up cute pieces for cheap. And their jewelry is great, and very often under $10. I have several pieces from there, and I love them.

I would probably wear this outfit with the top tucked in, and the cardigan is great if you're chilly, of course. Or you just like to wear one. I'd probably wear it open. And you could definitely go with a bit of a heel on this one, a nice chunky low-to-mid height.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment