Just a girl trying to be stylish and feeling awkward about blogging it.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Grey and Wine


Ok, so, this is not really a reasonably priced outfit. Like at all. But, it is really cute. And it could be easily replicated for my own budget.

It's something that would work well for a cool fall day that most everybody will be experiencing soon. I still have awhile, considering I'm in FL, and it's still going to be HOT for probably another couple of months, easily. But, it could also be worn in a cool room. I don't know about the rest of anyone, but in my experience, a lot of schools are often kept rather chilly. To encourage wakefulness, I think.

Flats are a must for anyone who's on their feet most of the day. Or at least reasonable heels. Teaching is not the profession for 4+ inch heels. Not going to happen. Fortunately, flats have come a long way. We're no longer relegated to the world of ugly sneakers and orthopedic-type shoes.

I love the play of the colors on one another. And I love grey with a passion. It's one of, if not THE most prevalent color in my wardrobe. And the wine/burgundy. And the little hint of green. And for this, I'd go with a delicate little necklace.

Stay tuned for more! Be fabulous!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment