Just a girl trying to be stylish and feeling awkward about blogging it.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm feeling lucky

Ok, this outfit is from a couple of days ago, I just got super lazy. I'm getting really annoyed with my cruddy point and shoot. Seriously, it's several years old and blows. I'm ready for better camera and photographer other than my tripod and self-timer. Of course, I did find my camcorder yesterday. That at least has a remote. But I didn't photograph today, since I'm a bum. 

Anyway, I kinda of was liking this outfit. I love this top. It's got really pretty embroidery on the neck. Next time I wear it, I'll shoot detail. I did wear it with the same open cardi from the day before, I just wasn't wearing it during photos. I will say, I'm seriously ready to have my long hair back. I miss it and I hate short hair. But that's a whole mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment