Just a girl trying to be stylish and feeling awkward about blogging it.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do you have a laughable fear? And...photos!













Without further ado...OOTD! The first one is to show the detailing on my belt, which I love. The second, you, unfortunately, can see the awkward fluttery sleeve-ish things in the blouse. I like the detail on the neckline; I don't like the flutters. They were really hidden throughout the day by my cardigan. Also unfortunately, you can't see my shoes, but I was wearing black flats with antiqued-gold chain detailing on the toes.

This is one of those skirts I'd love to hem up, but for the sake of being able to wear it for when I'm observing classes, I'll leave it the length it is. It's ok that way, I just wish it could be an inch or two shorter. Oh well. I do, however, seriously need to take it in. It's about a size too big, and makes me look bigger than I am. I need no help in that department, thank you very much! And, I need to fix the zipper. Yes, I wore this today knowing that the zipper was broken. I went to fix it last night, but all of my sewing stuff is buried way in the back of my storage closet under Christmas decorations and everything else, so, that didn't happen. /blush, I remedied it with safety pins. Don't judge me. You couldn't see them, and my cardigan covered the side where it was, anyway. I really love this skirt and wanted to wear it. I think, though, if I wear this outfit again, I will have the cardigan under the belt. I just chose not to wear it that way today. But it's really annoying over everything, it moves around too much, Like, flapping, I mean. It gets in my way.

Other than that, do you have a laughable fear? I'm not going to say irrational, because maybe to that person, it isn't irrational. But something that you're afraid of that maybe other people would laugh at. Mine is grasshoppers. I hate coming across them, they freak me out. I mean, I hate all bugs, but grasshoppers just kill me. I got bitten by one when I was a kid and apparently have never gotten over it, I guess. Eh. But I can't deal with them to this day.

And, yeah, I have seriously white legs, I know. My parents make fun of them every time they see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment