Just a girl trying to be stylish and feeling awkward about blogging it.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lay all your love on me


Ok, I'd kind of intended to post my OOTD, but I changed before I remembered, and I'm sick and didn't feel like changing again. It wasn't that exciting, anyway. I'm still needing to expand my own accessories collection. It was ok, though. I did really the top I was wearing. But, anyway, another Polyvore it is!

I love the cool floral with the shots of red. This would translate to a really cute outfit for a date with my husband, too. I'm in love with everything in it. It's so sweet and pretty. It would look really cute with a pair of tights, too, for chillier weather.

So what are you looking forward to right now? For me, I'm looking forward to seeing my husband! He's been deployed since February, and will be home very soon; I can't wait! I hope you have something good to which you are looking forward! (Yep, totally did the proper English thing there. Here, not so much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment