Just a girl trying to be stylish and feeling awkward about blogging it.

Monday, September 6, 2010

How many babies are being born today?


Happy Monday! Or, you know, Labor Day. Whichever you prefer, I suppose. For many of us, I'd imagine this means no work/school/etc; that's always nice. I hope you had a great weekend. Did you do anything fun? I promise I will start posting some of my own actual OOTDs, hopefully this week. I just haven't really gotten really dressed over the weekend, so I've not had anything to post. Cutoffs and a t-shirt are not very exciting. But I won't have many excuses this week, since I'll have school, and therefore get actual-dressed.

In the meantime, here's another Polyvore outfit. I'm doing more of the under-$50, since that's much closer to my own budget. I'm in love with this dress, in any case. I really want it. Seeing ass I can't try it on, I'm not sure how long it would actually be, but I'd imagine on me, at least, I could wear it with no qualms as to length. But I'm 5'3", so, someone taller would probably need one a bit longer.

I did two accessory options after thinking How I'd wear it in both warm and cooler weather. The grey bag could translate to either option, but I'd reserve the caramel one for being worn with similarly colored shoes. Now, I totally agree that the old rule of matching your bag and shoes and belt and underwear eyeshadow, or whatever, is long dead, but I like the idea of having multiple flashes of similar colors, sometimes. I think this would be one of those instances.You could also change out for a pair of gold-ish flats, and go with the caramel bag. I also like doing a brogue, but they're not for everyone. You could even do a pair of black tights, and some black flats. I just like grey. I'm a big fan of black, though, too.

In reference to the title...I do wonder how many babies are being born today, being Labor Day and all. I know, terrible. But seriously. I know a lot of people with birthdays close to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment